birding-aus

RE: Birding-Aus Messages

To: jenny spry <>
Subject: RE: Birding-Aus Messages
From: Dave Torr <>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 13:29:55 +1000
As a long term Gmail user can I second that and add one of the strengths of
GMail - no longer do you have to decide on which "folder" to put your mail
in as is the case with some mail systems - each message can me "tagged" with
multiple "labels" and then you can simply look at all the mails with a given
label - for example I can have a label for BirdingAus (and set a rule that
all mail from BirdingAus is automatically labelled as such) and another
label for Norfolk Island and then - looking at the previous email I had from
BirdingAus - have it filed under both labels. If only we could file paper
like that!

Occasionally spam does get through but it is pretty efficient.

Add a storage capacity ov over 7GBytes and it is a definite winner.