birding-aus

Neck-banded Black Swan, Altona, Vic

To: "Peter Shute" <>, "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: Neck-banded Black Swan, Altona, Vic
From: "Mike Carter" <>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 12:48:11 +1000
Peter,
If you do get a response or find out who should be advised for their benefit and so that we can learn the derivation of these neck banded swans, please let me know. I reported one here on BIRDING-AUS, two on BA VicGroup's Birdline Sightings, recorded details in two reports to Melbourne Water but have had no feed back. Hope you get better luck. Have had similar lack of response reporting banded Albatrosses

Mike Carter
30 Canadian Bay Road
Mount Eliza  VIC 3930
Tel  (03) 9787 7136