birding-aus

Now that's what I call a Life List

To: R Clarke <>
Subject: Now that's what I call a Life List
From: L&L Knight <>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 11:54:47 +1000
Interesting. I can see that you can hop on board and update your entry in real time. I also see that very few people on Tony Palliser's list are also on the Surfbird's list. The nice thing about the Surfbird's list is that birders like me don't show up at the bottom of the list ;)

Do you know of an Australasian checklist?

Regards, Laurie.