birding-aus

Seawatch, Mistral Point, Maroubra, Sydney, NSW 5/11/07

To: <>
Subject: Seawatch, Mistral Point, Maroubra, Sydney, NSW 5/11/07
From: "Troy Mutton" <>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 10:00:12 +1100
Hi all,

To correct my post from Monday, I didn't see Sooty Shearwaters. Murray
Lord and an English birder who is familiar with Sooties didn't see any,
and they'd been there a few hours before me, and as it is a struggle at
best (for me) to correctly ID shearwaters from land, I will defer to
their expertise and cross that one off. Sorry for any confusion.

Cheers

Troy