birding-aus

Song Thrush or Immature Blackbird?

To: "Joy Tansey" <>, "L&L Knight" <>, "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Song Thrush or Immature Blackbird?
From: "Peter Shute" <>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 09:20:49 +1000
I saw a Bassian Thrush on a BOCA outing in the Botanic Gardens a couple
of weeks ago.  So they are around, and if it looked like a Bassian then
it could be a Bassian, although I have no idea how common they are
outside the gardens.  Not very common in them, much less common outside
them, I would guess.

Peter Shute