birding-aus

Re: NSW - Little Bittern at East Lakes, Sydney

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: Re: NSW - Little Bittern at East Lakes, Sydney
From: "Edwin Vella" <>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 21:07:46 +1000
David Mitford advised me that the Little Bittern at East Lakes was
showing very well this evening for at least 6 observers. Also seen was a
Lewin's Rail, 3 Baillon's Crake and at least 15 Latham's Snipe.
Apparantly it was seen my another observer on Monday before Davi had
seen it yesterday and I confirmed the sighting from seeing the
photograph that observer took. I was looking at this very spot myself
last Sunday but did not see it (I was anticipating one to be there again
before these sightings).

Edwin Vella