birding-aus

Pelicans over Altona, Victoria

To: <>
Subject: Pelicans over Altona, Victoria
From: "Peter Shute (NUW)" <>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 13:13:44 +1000
I'm wondering what further responses I'm likely to receive about this. It's only been posted for 3 days, but are other list members who haven't checked the list lately ever likely to see it now that it's been buried under a pile of more recent postings? Do people generally read several weeks backlog of postings?