birding-aus

Possums and cats

To: Chris Sanderson <>,
Subject: Possums and cats
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 10:49:20 +1000 (EST)
Don't be silly Chris, I am sure your friends would have loved the life time momento of the catcap.

John Gamblin

Chris Sanderson <> wrote:

Hi all,

I can confirm that some cats can kill adult Brushtail Possums, as I have a friend who used to own a cat that had done this on several occasions, as well as many Ringtail Possums and Bluetongue Lizards. Fortunately this cat had died by the time I met them, as it may have put some strain on the friendship.

Regards,
Chris