birding-aus

Camera and ducks

To: "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: Camera and ducks
From: "Eddie Chapman" <>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 11:00:39 +0100
Hello Duncan and list members,
Nice clear pictures Duncan, did you take them through a scope or were you
near. I am still experimenting with a Nikon Coolpix and a Leica scope. No
mater what I do, the pictures seem to be a touch blurred. Take a look at my
photo album on my website and you will see what I mean.

All the best,
Eddie Chapman, Voss.  Norway.
http://www.birdwatching-in-norway.com
Personal Guiding; Scheduled and Custom Birding Tours -
Photo Album: Winter Birding