birding-aus

RFI C. Schanck and Bushrangers Bay

To: "" <>
Subject: RFI C. Schanck and Bushrangers Bay
From: Brian Fleming <>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 17:41:24 +1000
I may be birding this Saturday 4th Sept around C. Schanck. I will be
very grateful for information.
  How long and how steep is the descent to Bushrangers Bay? How long
does it take at birdwatching pace?
Can one get onto the beach at the bottom of the track without serious
climbing?
Are Hooded Plovers likely (if the tide serves)?
And of equal importance to people with Seniors cards, how long does it
take to climb back up?
Any chance of Albatrosses or other seabirds from the Cape itself?
TIA
Anthea Fleming