birding-aus

Eastern Whipbird

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Eastern Whipbird
From: "Bill Jolly" <>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 21:41:29 +1000
Hi Peter, Colin and others

Here, about 110km west of Brisbane, Eastern Whipbirds are very active and
noisy at present. Males are calling and females responding, with pairs
chasing around through the undergrowth.

I'll try to note if and when this dies down a bit, but at present they are
very evident, both seen and heard.

Bill Jolly

"Abberton",
Lockyer Valley, Queensland.