birding-aus

Save the Albatross petition

To: "'Richard Thomas'" <>, Birding Aus <>
Subject: Save the Albatross petition
From: Brent Stephenson <>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 10:02:30 +1300
Hi all,

As a bit of a follow up to this message, some people expressed concern
about signing the petition 'online' and having to provide email
addresses.  As the petition is being hosted by Forest and Bird, New
Zealand, the addresses I am quite sure are safe from SPAMMERS.

However, for those of you who still feel uncomfortable about signing
online and providing such details, a 'paper' copy of the petition is
available.  Just visit the Forest and Bird petition page and click on
the yellow box at the top of the page - with 'PRINT VERSION' written in
it to download the Adobe Acrobat PDF file - this can then be printed and
signed by yourself, family and friends and posted back to Forest and
Bird.

Regards,
Brent

Brent Stephenson
Eco-Vista: Photography & Research + Wrybill Birding Tours, NZ
email
http://www.eco-vista.com and http://www.wrybill-tours.com