birding-aus

Hooded Robin

Subject: Hooded Robin
From: "jade welch" <>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 21:53:02 +1000

Roy,

Did you read my other message titled Hooded Robin Correction which i posted soon after the original message? The following is what is in the message titled Hooded Robin correction

Hi All,

I must make a correction to my identification of the Hooded Robin. After speaking with a resident who also spotted the bird believing it was indeed a male Hooded Robin we have come to the conclusion that the bird is infact a White-breasted Woodswallow (Artamus leucorynchus). An embarrasing mistake i know which i put down to inexperience. Once again my apologies for throwing you all into a spin.

Yours sincerely

Mr Jade Welch