birding-aus

Re: RFI on Bird Hides

To: Birding-aus <>
Subject: Re: RFI on Bird Hides
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 15:07:20 -0800 (PST)

G'day Denise, Jill, Terry and All,

ALL bird hides in Australasia MUST be built and the bird hide access should also be constructed to comply with Occupational Health and Safety Standards, check with your state govt.'s re: the specifications.

BUT it is always nicer to be kinder those in Honda powered wheelchairs? Grease and oil change perhaps Tee Pee?

Denise what are the seven spirits at seven spirit bay? why was it so named?

JAG De Whag on a very busy day.

Night Night Bazza.

Goodfellow <> wrote:

Hi Jill and Terry,

I'm going to Seven Spirit Bay, Gurig NP next week to advise on construction of a bird hide among other things. Can you give me some idea of the angle the disabled ramp should be? I'm aware that some are too steep.

Thanks Denise

Do you Yahoo!?