birding-aus

BP Conservation Awards

To: Bill Stent <>
Subject: BP Conservation Awards
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 17:25:36 -0700 (PDT)

Nah mate I think at long, long (island), last they might have seen the (green) light.

Perhaps after all this time they have collected enough Bee Pee to share some around?  but shirley fawley surely we should listen to what they say? many conservers need a good laugh? does anyone on thee world's best email list know what the flying limits are for military aircraft as they fly over, over extremely close to a RAMSAR site please?

Welcome aboard Richard .... geeez your game mate

Hey owl abowt a Bee Pee conservation website?

Ooroo fur now Flight corpor Al, JAG De Whag, DUCKing low flying warplanes.

Bill Stent <>wrote:

I think that's the first time in the history of the universe that "BP" and "conservation" have been used in the same sentence.

Have the BP spin doctors been at work or am I getting cynical in my old age?