birding-aus

Park Lark

To: "david taylor" <>, <>
Subject: Park Lark
From: "Jacqui Sheppard" <>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 01:21:30 +1000
It's an uncomfortable experience when a person comes into your viewing line and thinks it is them you are looking at. I  nearly suffered an assault recently by one woman in Port Augusta, until I realised the aggressively shouted words of "Have a good look lady", were directed at me, and noticed the figure was coming towards me. I bid a hasty retreat and quickly got the binos pointing high into the skyline. Can be a dangerous hobby at times.  Jacqui Sheppard