birding-aus

Fwd: [BIRDING-AUS] Park Lark

Subject: Fwd: [BIRDING-AUS] Park Lark
From: "david taylor" <>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 06:50:09 +0000

Todays Courier Mail article has a humerous side to it, but also shows that we birders need to be a little cautious peering around the suburbs with our bino's! I have on more than one occasion in the past felt a little conspicuous birding on my own in and around built up areas, particularly parks and schools! Sadly our intentions may be misread by a society more than a little jumpy about peoples intentions!

David Taylor

Birding-Aus is on the Web at www.shc.melb.catholic.edu.au/home/birding/index.html To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the message "unsubscribe birding-aus" (no quotes, no Subject line) to