birding-aus

What is you favourite websites

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: What is you favourite websites
From: "Jim Davis" <>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 09:25:27 -0700
To all Birding-Aus list members.

Over the next couple of days, I will be writing an article on 'informative'
websites that focus on birds.   If you can personally recommend a particular
site or sites  please e-mail me the URL(s).  TIA

Cheers, Jim

Dr Wm James Davis, Editor

Interpretive Birding Bulletin
A resource for interpreting behaviour
Trial copies of the Bulletin are available online
www.ibirding.com