birding-aus

RE: Atlassing

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: RE: Atlassing
From: "Nicci Thompson" <>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 14:42:05 +1000
David, I don't know about the NSW Parks people but many of the Qld Parks
folks in southern inland Queensland registered as atlassers back in 1998.
They all have excellent intentions but the demands of their jobs preclude
the time it takes to fill in even more forms. Each time I speak to them for
reasons other than the atlas they assure me they will be doing the forms one
day even though I do not mention the subject  - one more 'guilt' load for
over-stretched rangers. At the same time they have been very supportive of
the atlas and always take the time to talk through queries that fall within
their areas of expertise and experience.

Cheers
Nicci
Nicci Thompson
RO Southern Inland Queensland