birding-aus

Little Terns

To: <>
Subject: Little Terns
From: "Keith Egan" <>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 15:53:30 -0800
In NSW it was in 1992 /93 Little tern breeding colony management was commenced by Leyton Llewellyn NPWS general manager. Since then we have had great success in improving the reproduction rate in Botany Bay. If there is no ongoing  management this success will revert to pre mangement fledgling numbers of only one or two per season.
At this stage I do not know what arrangements will be made in NSW for the 2000/2001 breeding season.
Keith Egan