birding-aus

birding-aus Locality Field Guides RFI

To: Birding-aus <>
Subject: birding-aus Locality Field Guides RFI
From: Ros Laundon <>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 12:31:52 +1000
Dear Dawn,

How does this look for birding-aus?  Do you think 'Australian localities
field guides' is descriptive enough.  I don't want to waffle but I want
it clear.  I'll wait to have your ideas before I submit it to
birding-aus.

I have asked Greg Anderson if he would like to help select the Aust
localities field guides.  I know Stewart doesn't want to do it on his
own.  What do you think?

Regards,
Ros.

Dear Aus-birders,

The Queensland Ornithological Society Inc. (QOSI)  plans to introduce a
selection of Australian localities field guides to its library.  I would
appreciate information on price, availability and, ideally, a brief
description and /or assessment of such works.  Ordering information
would also be helpful in instances where works are sold only by the
publishers.  It would probably be best if responses were sent to me
direct and not to the list.

Thanks in anticipation,

Ros Laundon,
QOSI Hon. Librarian,                P.O. Box 97, St. Lucia, Brisbane.
4067.

quotes)