birding-aus

Re: birding-aus Birds in Captivity (was Re: Spotted Bowerbird)

To: <>
Subject: Re: birding-aus Birds in Captivity (was Re: Spotted Bowerbird)
From: "John Walter" <>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 09:48:58 +1000
birding-aus

Like Vicki I too wonder what gives. I thought all our Reptiles were
protected!! I recently had e-mail from my daughter in London, where she
said she was buying meal worms for the birds from a Pet Dealer called "Cold
Blooded" in Rainham Essex. She was surprised to see Bearded Dragons
Amphibolurus barbatus [a common species in our area] for sale, the Pet Shop
man said they were a very popular pet in England!!