birding-aus

birding-aus Field Guides RFI

Subject: birding-aus Field Guides RFI
From: "Ian Temby"<>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 14:15:10 +1000
birding-aus

From: Ian  on 03/02/99 02:15 PM

cc:
Subject:  Field Guides RFI

Birding-aussers
I have the good fortune of travelling in the USA and Britain later this
year, with perhaps a day or two in Singapore on my return.  I hope to do
some birding wherever I can, although it is a study tour.  I need good,
compact field guides for these three areas.  I will be in the south-west,
south-east and north-east of the USA, so will need a comprehensive, rather
than regional guide, I imagine.

I would be grateful for any suggestions

Cheers

Ian

=======================================

Ian Temby

Wildlife Damage Control Officer

Secretary/Treasurer, BIRDS Australia Parrot Association

Flora & Fauna Program

Department of Natural Resources and Environment

4/250 Victoria Parade

EAST MELBOURNE   VIC   3002

AUSTRALIA
Phone          613 9412 4429
Fax       613 9412 4586
E-mail

Include "unsubscribe birding-aus" in the message body (without the quotes)