birding-aus

Re: Re: Re: Re: Birding-Aus

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Birding-Aus
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 14:41:07 +1000 (EST)
Hi Folks

Lawrie Conole kindly stepped in and put the matter very eloquently but
plainly. Thanks, Lawrie.

Birding-Aus is UNMODERATED.  Any one can join, and any member can send
messages.  You have to be a member to send a message (but somehow that
doesn't always work).  Messages SHOULD be about wild birds in the
Australasian region (defining THAT would increase traffic by about 500%!)
but anything of general interest to birdwatchers is suitable.

Birding-aus is democratic, which means that if you annoy enough people
they will flame you mercilessly.

I've often thought about splitting the list into two clearly-identifiable
lists - but what the hell would THEY be???!!!

Anyway, for now, keep smiling in the knowledge that we still have
birding-aus and more importantly we STILL have our Aussie birds.  I'm sure
most of you are seeing more of them than I am at present but at least I
enjoy reading your messages about them (well, most of the messages ....)

CHEERS!

Russell Woodford