birding-aus

Spring Migrants

To: "'Birding-aus'" <>
Subject: Spring Migrants
From: "Osborn, Paul PR" <>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 15:13:22 +1000
Hi all,

On the weekend we had a Scarlet Honeyeater at our place (Cooranbong NSW,
33 05 S 151 25 E). We do not usually see them here until about Christmas
so this is unusual. Following this, I have just observed a Dollarbird
fly past my office window (western suburbs of Newcastle). This again is
very early in the year for this bird to be about. Anyone else seeing
early migrants around?
Paul Osborn

Paul Osborn
Research Scientist