pwc

Re: [pwc] Re: pwc broken in 2.6.18-1.2849.fc6 ?

Subject: Re: [pwc] Re: pwc broken in 2.6.18-1.2849.fc6 ?
From: Peter Baitz <>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 08:12:06 -0800 (PST)
Rick and all,

To clarify further, I believe the stock pwc 10.0.12
driver version which comes with FC6 supports the
SPC900NC as TypeDef 720 which is why it fails to
support LED functions.   When you use the latest
snapshot, it uses TypeDef 740 for the SPC900NC
(actually I had posted this need to the pwc group and
noted they then changed it in later snapshots) thus
LED support is correctly restored with the latest
snapshot.

Peter