Re: Windows 10 and .wav files

Subject: Re: Windows 10 and .wav files
From: "Flawn Williams" flawn1951
Date: Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:21 am ((PDT))
Peter,

To be honest, I haven=92t tried that route. I have far more storage capacit=
y in SD cards and USB thumb drives than in my phone, so I=92m usually more =
concerned about getting files off the phone to multiple backups. Plus the s=
trictures on file placement in the iOS environment annoy me, and I=92m happ=
ier once I get files out into a folder hierarchy I have more control over.

=97Flawn

> 2a. Re: Windows 10 and .wav files
>    Posted by: "Peter Shute"  pshute2
>    Date: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:35 pm ((PDT))
>
> Thanks, Flawn. So you can also copy from the card/device to the phone? Gi=
ven the amount of storage available in current phones, it would be handy to=
 be able to do that.