Re: Binaural Microphones

Subject: Re: Binaural Microphones
From: "Eric Fassbender" eric.fassbender
Date: Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:55 am ((PST))
There doesn't seem to be a lot of info/specs on the Telinga website. What i=
s the difference between the

Clip on mics
http://www.telinga.com/products/pro-series/microphones/stand-alone/clip-on-=
microphones/

And the EM-23 Pair
http://www.telinga.com/products/pro-series/microphones/stand-alone/em-23-pa=
ir/

?

Can I use both with my Marantz PMD661?

Thanks,

Eric

On 18/02/2015, at 3:38 PM, Bernie Krause  [naturerec=
ordists] <> wrote:

> Actually, on second thought, Dan Dugan, Klas, and I did compare the DPAs =
with the Telinga and the Telingas were noticeably/measurably quieter. So be=
 sure to compare both systems before committing.

erecordists]<>:

>> Wow Stijn, these are amazing. I'm in contact with them to find out wheth=
er they have a recommendation for artificial ears and windjammers (for the =
ears) that I can pair up with these.

>> Absolutely blown away by the sound quality. Thanks!
>>
>> All the best,
>>
>> Eric
>>

>> On 18/02/2015, at 11:28 AM,  [naturerecordists] <natur=
> wrote:
>>

>>> the DPA 4060's are widely regarded as the best lavalier mics out there,=
 and work perfect for a binaural setup, just under 1000$. I have them and t=
hey are some of my favourite mics.

>>> http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=3Ddpa+4060+smk&N=3D0&InitialSe=
arch=3Dyes&sts=3Dma&Top+Nav-Search=3D