Re: Good mics, medium mics, the best mics - what's the difference on

Subject: Re: Good mics, medium mics, the best mics - what's the difference on
From: "Paul Willison" wolfen49508
Date: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:38 am ((PDT))
I'll speak only of my experience in building mics. =A0I first experimented =
with cheap radio shack capsules just to learn the ropes, then later used Pr=
imo capsules. =A0 The difference was tremendous in terms if audio quality. =
=A0 In this case the cost diff was not even all that great. =A0 It is very =
easy to hear the difference between them.=A0