Re: Frank Lockwood

Subject: Re: Frank Lockwood
From: "Keith Smith" smith9e499
Date: Mon May 26, 2014 12:55 pm ((PDT))
Heh, I suspect that may be proof one has to adapt to sonic peculiarities
*and* the requirements of the client.
Frank's no fool -been at it a very long time and (I believe), served a long
tenure with CBC.

I'm not crazy about the final results myself -spatially. It's always
interesting to see how other folks work, though.
Part 2 does indicate they (client?) wanted it clear there were 2 choirs
-that may have lead to some 'interesting' choices.

On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 12:33 AM, Nick Dando

--
Keith Smith - KeithSmith.ca_Freelance Guitarist & Location Recording
Service<http://www.keithsmith.ca>