Re: "Real world" self-noise of BP4025?

Subject: Re: "Real world" self-noise of BP4025?
From: "H=C3=A5kan Olsson" nordicsounds
Date: Thu May 1, 2014 4:13 am ((PDT))
I think that you have the BP-4025 mixed up with AT-4022. The AT-4022 and
the older version AT-3032 had around 13dB noise specs but when measured by
users they claimed that it was 8dB. I can't find the link to a spreadsheet
that have a lot of microphones listed with noise specs...
I have both and 4022 is quieter than 4025. That said, I don't know if there
is another stereo mic in that price range that have less noise. I really
like the BP-4025 anway.

--
/*
H=C3=A5kan Olsson