Re: Experiences recording with a Zoom H4N & Senn ME66/67 in the bush

Subject: Re: Experiences recording with a Zoom H4N & Senn ME66/67 in the bush
From: "Peter Shute" pshute2
Date: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:33 pm ((PST))
I mounted my recorder on my ME66's shock mount so that it's a single unit. It
means I can't see the display while I'm recording, but it works well. But I
think the H4N is a bit heavier than my M10, so it might not work as well.

I've had the same problem with the record button on the M10, I have to hit
Record then Play, and occasionally I forget. A Tascam recorder I have requires
me to press Record twice. Just have to get used to doing it.

Peter Shute