Re: For those interested in noise issues - FYI

Subject: Re: For those interested in noise issues - FYI
From: "Dean Rosenthal"
Date: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:00 am ((PDT))
Hi Tony, all:

Now discovering "Very Quiet Records" yesterday, having read the reviews
posted on the blog, and your interview for the British Library blog.  Rich
material to engage with and encouraging listening to further encounter!
 Thanks for this essential work, now following along.

I look forward to adding more to the discussion as my experience with
soundscapes and recording in the field continues to grow.  Nice to see R.
Murray Schafer's work appear here; I would imagine his would be the bedrock
for much discourse.

Best,

Dean Rosenthal

On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 11:16 AM, Tony Whitehead <

www.deanrosenthal.org