Re: For those interested in noise issues - FYI

Subject: Re: For those interested in noise issues - FYI
From: "Tony Whitehead" soundings23
Date: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:21 pm ((PDT))
Hi Bernie and all

Last year I started a label called Very Quiet Records to offer field
recordists and sound artists the opportunity to share what they considered
quiet places or quiet situations. The definition I left open.

The responses have been wonderful and you can if you wish hear and read
about them here http://veryquietrecords.blogspot.co.uk/

I also offered some thoughts on quiet for this blog on the British Library
website
http://britishlibrary.typepad.co.uk/sound-and-vision/2013/10/recording-the-=
sounds-of-nature-six-questions-with-tony-whitehead.html

all the best

Tony

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 6:33 PM, Bernie Krause <>wro=
te:

http://veryquietrecords.bandcamp.com/