Re: Coordinates from iPhone

Subject: Re: Coordinates from iPhone
From: "Keith Smith" smith9e499
Date: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:13 pm ((PDT))
Hi Peter. I guess one who has learned to see or hear soon longs to the
other. Perhaps eventually, we'll all learn to empathize and it'll be a
better place ;)

I did a couple of panos many years ago with my Rollie TLR. Digital sure
makes it a lot easier. Love PTGUI.

For most of the mountain stuff I did, nodal points weren't an issue as I
was using long lenses and the distances were pretty huge. I've done a bit
of 360=B0 VR stuff with short lenses and found the Manfrotto pano equipment
to be very good. It's worth taking great pains to get things calibrated
properly. Heh, that shouldn't be a surprise!

--
Keith Smith - Freelance Guitarist & Location Recording
Service<http://www.keithsmith.ca>

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: