Re: Coordinates from iPhone

Subject: Re: Coordinates from iPhone
From: "Keith Smith" smith9e499
Date: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:18 pm ((PDT))
Hi Peter,
I just took my old 3G out (still use it for an alarm clock).
I have a an App called GPS Kit that reports  DDD.ddddd
Sounds like it might be up your alley
There is now a version called GPS Pro (of course) that I would guess has
more display options.
Even on the 3G it was a nice prog and not much money iirc.

Also on Android there is GPS Essentials which has a very nice dashboard
screen with lots of configurable data slots that shows DDD.MM.SS.s
I don't know if it's also available on iOS

--
Keith Smith - Freelance Guitarist & Location Recording
Service<http://www.keithsmith.ca>