Re: hello and beginner question: shock mount for ME66?

Subject: Re: hello and beginner question: shock mount for ME66?
From: "Krystian Zwoli=F1ski" krystian=
zwolinski
Date: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:54 am ((PDT))

Sorry for the previous message. My phone decided to send email without
asking ;)

Wim, I understand now. I use my microphone mostly in open areas so good
wind protection is necessary. But if you plan to record only in forests and
you're sure that wind wouldn't disturb your recordings, big zeppelin could
be useless.

Regards
Krystian