Re: 17-year Cicadas meet Telinga LSxx

Subject: Re: 17-year Cicadas meet Telinga LSxx
From: "Klas Strandberg" klasstrandberg
Date: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:20 pm ((PDT))
"To get an idea of the relative sound intensity, increase the
playback level until
the footsteps sound as loud as you think they should, given that the
microphone was only 3 or 4 feet away from the boots."

Good reference! Thank you for this 25-minute long mysterious experience!

LS-xx is made on special order and will soon come up on the Telinga website=
.

Klas.

Telinga Microphones, Botarbo,
S-748 96 Tobo, Sweden.