Re: 17-year Cicadas meet Telinga LSxx

Subject: Re: 17-year Cicadas meet Telinga LSxx
From: "Volker Widmann" volwid
Date: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:07 am ((PDT))
Thank you Ray!

Truely amazing and a hell of a racket. I would love to hear it on location.
I would also appreciate a longer recording. There seems to,be a lot of
variation.

What actually do you mean by Telinga LSxx, I am not aware of such a Telinga
product.

Volker

GNOTHI SEAUTON - KNOW THYSELF - ERKENNE DICH SELBST