Re: Tascam DR680 + 2 Audio Technica AT4022 Omnidirectional Condenser

Subject: Re: Tascam DR680 + 2 Audio Technica AT4022 Omnidirectional Condenser
From: "Jorgen" karlsson.jorgen
Date: Thu Jun 6, 2013 10:51 am ((PDT))
A tip for you: You can buy a pair of small furrys made for Rode M3 by Camera
Nation on Ebay. They fit like gloves over the AT4022 with the foam shields on.
I bought a pair for 20 pounds a while ago. They have a new version out that
sells for 26 pounds plus postage a pair. They're perfect for the AT4022's.

--- In  Ryan Logtenberg <>