Re: EM 172 again!

Subject: Re: EM 172 again!
From: "Paul Willison" wolfen49508
Date: Sun May 5, 2013 6:05 pm ((PDT))
Gene, given your situation, I think putting up your build info on your site=
 is an awesome gesture! =A0I've figure out pretty much on my own the basic =
in's and out's of the mic build, but I've not tried a battery box(and, my m=
ic's are pretty simple, not up to the quality of yours as far as components=
!). =A0 Thanks a ton for that gesture!