Re: EM 172 again!

Subject: Re: EM 172 again!
From: "Max Catterwell" oatcruncher
Date: Sun May 5, 2013 11:47 am ((PDT))
Hi Gene
I don't think that there WAS any confusion, just my ignorance!
Having said that, I feel that the proposals you've made would be of enormou=
s help to some people.
I've just come out of hospital after a seven week stay due to infection pro=
blems (it should have been 3-5 days) but that just pales into insignificanc=
e compared to what you've gone through, and have yet to go through. You mus=
t be a very tough man, with a will power of steel; you have my respect! The=
 very best of luck for all your future trials
Regards
Max

Sent from my iPod