1. Re: iRig pre

Subject: 1. Re: iRig pre
From: "Max" oatcruncher
Date: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:21 am ((PST))
Hi Marco!
50 days; unreal!!
You will find a much better signal with MIC IN rather than LINE. However, I=
'm not a technical man and am not sure this is correct; BUT, it does work w=
ell. I put the volume wheel of my LS-10 on 10 and set on LOW setting. Like =
this you need only use the gain control on the iRigPre. Be careful to reduc=
e gain on iRigPre to zero before turning on, or connecting to Olympus!
Have fun, and let us know how you progress.
Cheers
Max

--- In   wrote:

> Finally, after about 50 days, I received the cable to right connect the I=
Rig Pre to one of my digital recorders!
> At a first look, using an AT3032 + IRigPre 48V Ph to Line IN, it seems th=
e recorded signal is much  more high with Roland R05 than Olympus Ls5.
> I'll perform a practical test as soon as possible, also considering the S=
ony M10.

> Marco Pesente
>

> --- In  "Max" <maxcatterwell@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Marco!
> > Many thanks for your good wishes; it's appreciated.
> > I am amazed that you still haven't received your cable! Did you contact=
 the seller, or is the Italian Postal Service really that bad?!