1. Re: was: What is a good nature sound recording?

Subject: 1. Re: was: What is a good nature sound recording?
From: "Klas Strandberg" klasstrandberg
Date: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:12 pm ((PST))
This is fantastic, John, Raimund, David, more.
Finally, after years of "might be this or might be that", things
"might" start to clear up.

Raimund, I think you remember our short mail conversation (3-4 years
ago??) about the LSxx and noise. Suppose we had had a block diagram!
It would have saved time and waist, certainly for me, and for you too, I th=
ink.
My mistake was to presume that the LSxx was a "kind of Sony" but with
a poorer input amp and different PIP and impedance.
Even though I don't agree with you about everything (I cannot
overlook the consequences of using a resistor load on a plug in power
input, for example) you have been doing, and are doing, a fantastic
job in clearing up the mess about consumer recorders.
Thank you!

Klas.