Re: was: What is a good nature sound recording?

Subject: Re: was: What is a good nature sound recording?
From: "vickipowys" vpowys
Date: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:14 am ((PST))
Klas,

I would presume that a SSM demo track without any information given,
would be free from manipulation.

Based on the fact that you are demonstrating a product that is for
sale, and that if the track had been manipulated then that would be
false advertising?

Nothing wrong with post producing but you must say so!

Vicki

On 13/11/2012, at 11:47 AM, Klas Strandberg wrote:

> Keith,
> Still thinking. I will come back to you.
>
> First: I wish I could make a poll on this list:
>
> "When you hear a Telinga SSM demo track at the Telinga site or
> SoundCloud, and there is no information about it, do you presume
> that...
>
> 1/ the track is raw, free from any kind of manipulation, or
> 2/ a end result, post produced to give the best sound?
>
> And based on what?
>
> Klas.
>

> Telinga Microphones, Botarbo,
> S-748 96 Tobo, Sweden.