Re: Upgrading my PMD660 and ME67

Subject: Re: Upgrading my PMD660 and ME67
From: "bwanakomba" bwanakomba
Date: Thu Oct 4, 2012 12:37 am ((PDT))
Thanks Dan, I get to places in Tanzania that are off the beaten track so I
almost feel obliged to try and get better quality audio as a record of where I
have been and contribute to ecosoundscape research. In practical terms an MS
array looks easy to lug around in the forest.But depending on the choice of
mics power usage will rise.  Trying to recharge enough batteries is one of the
banes of my life in the bush!  Another issue will be learning how to decode the
MS recordings. But thats another learning curve. Ultimately I need to get
myself on one of these audio field courses to get my hands on some of this
wonderful sounding but expensive kit. Anyone fancy doing a audio field craft
work shop out here in Tanzania? I could help set it up?

Cheers Andy