[Nature Recordists] Re: Olympus LS5, LS7 and Sony M10 internal mic=

Subject: [Nature Recordists] Re: Olympus LS5, LS7 and Sony M10 internal mic=
From: rock_scallop <>
comparison.

Hi Vicky,
That processing procedure was quick and gross, and later think I improved i=
with a bit more playing around.

The problem I have with most arrays is the LF stuff gets piled in the cente=
r,
attenuating that a bit might make sound more natural, however this time I t=
hink
I just I over did it.

But you are right, an external array is the best solution for improving the=

stereo image.  I don't like head worn arrays because I can't look around wh=
ile
recording, and the sound of my own breath is so often noticeable.

John Hartog
rockscallop.org