Re: question about new Olympus LS-100 purchase

Subject: Re: question about new Olympus LS-100 purchase
From: "Mike Rooke" picnet2
Date: Wed May 30, 2012 4:56 am ((PDT))
Check if this is also the case for other sample rates Ive found delay in mo=
nitoring with some recorders that are decimating from a higher sample rate,=
 e.g 96K native to 48K user selected. switching to 96K may improve the dela=
y. I recall it did with the LS10 using Edirol binaural mics.
-Mike.

--- In  Chris Edwards <> wr=
ote: