Re: Mixing using Headphones

Subject: Re: Mixing using Headphones
From: "Mark" seoulgypsy
Date: Wed May 23, 2012 10:29 pm ((PDT))
John Fogerty of CCR used to take his mixes into his pickup truck and drive
country roads. He contended that he wanted to simulate the environment most of
his listeners will experience it. I think target audience is quite important
and the only science or theory might be knowing who your audience is and what
method they enjoy listening in.
Mark