Re: Rat-proofing cables for long-term install

Subject: Re: Rat-proofing cables for long-term install
From: "Kevin Colver" kjcolver
Date: Thu May 10, 2012 9:21 am ((PDT))
Someone mentioned once that coating the cable with a fine film of
diesel fuel would work.  I've never tried it, suspect it would be
smelly and messy, and suspect it would wear off after awhile.  It
would be more flexible and portable than metal or PVC conduit,
although much more temporary.  Does anyone know if diesel fuel
coatings really work or is it an urban recordists legend?  I kind of
doubt I'd ever try it myself.
Kevin

www.7Loons.com